GEO. A. HUHN & SONS BANKERS.
David Thompson scan
From The History of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange, ed. Andrew Wallace Barnes:
The banking firm of George A. Huhn & Sons was founded in January, 1894, by George A. Huhn, and first opened for business at 143 South Fourth Street. Associated with him in the business were his sons George A. Huhn Jr., and Samuel P. Hugh.
A general banking business, besides operations in the purchase and sale of investment securities, the issues of municipal or public service securities, stocks and bonds, was carried by the firm.