Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cancel for October 17: Ketcham National Bank


KETCHAM XXX BANK,
OCT
17
1898
TOLEDO, O.
***
The Ketcham National Bank was originally organized in 1888 with John Ketcham as its President. The name of the bank was changed to the National Bank of Commerce in 1899 and was located at the corner of Madison Avenue and St. Clair Streets. The National Bank of Commerce was consolidated with the National Bank of Toledo in 1907.

No comments:

Post a Comment